5/2/12

pajama party hardy

fondling baby elephants. with a bevy of delightful new rings from my loves at vanessa mooney.
this bra does not deserve to be covered. unless it's something completely sheer. or doesn't exist at all.
chilling with a cock. it's a rooster, you pervs! get your minds out of the gutter! where i frequently hang out.
hats off to myself, for sucking at updating. dear ashley, if you're gonna keep a blog maybe you should slightly pay attention to it. my sister will be thoroughly annoyed i addressed the obvious inconsistent posting, but whatever. my excuse will always be "i'm working alot". cause i always seem to be "working alot". which i'm not complaining about. i'm even working this weekend. both. days. i may never update purse 'n booze ever again because i will be dead. dead tired. but i'm stoked about this weekend of work. i get to finallllly style a lookbook for my love mary from novella royale, anddddd work with my soul sisters from for love and lemons. with one of my favorite models of all motherfuckin' time. i will post some sneak peeks here for sure. instagram, i feel the need to mention, is a stomping ground for stranger assholes who feel it's perfectly ok to leave a stranger dick comment. you think my shoes suck? don't care. you don't like this picture? i hate you. and i'm gonna block your agro ass. rant. complete. on a lighter note, much love amigos. xx
tank//seneca rising, denim shirt//current/elliott, jacket//3.1 phillip lim, pants//blu moon, hat//vintage, photos//zoey just update her website and it looks amazing grossman

32 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with those pants!!

    xo
    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket and the layering! Amazing accesories as always.

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds like it's going to be amazing! You paired the pieces in your look so flawlessly.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you i love you! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get always so excited when I see a new post from you! As long as you keep the blog alive, I'm happy ;)
    love the bag and the pants! so cool! =)

    xoxo, Ivana

    ivannascloset.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. that shirt, that bra, AND that hat. love. (and screw the haters)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love that bag xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always happy to see a new post by you. Keep going, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't commented in a while.. I love this outfit! Especially that hat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the floral pants and leather combo. Also the slightly erotic boob shot;)
    xx,
    www.clotheshorsenyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you block people on Instagram? Need to get down to the bottom of that... i get the weirdest comments from strangers on there. Anyway, back to this post. Really digging the country Western meets rock and roller thing you've got going on here.
    xL

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's funny for a photoshoot, I love it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfits! The pants are fantastic! Oh, I would really like to live in your closet haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pants- super rad (weird word combo) love that leather jacket if only it wasint 3.1 phillip lim i don't think my wallet could support that

    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/
    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/
    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are my styling hero. nuff said :) love the p.j. pants!

    xoxo, blair

    www.loveblair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love everything that you are wearing! Gorgeous! And you're a busy woman now! Love seeing everything NastyGal is doing!
    http://grey-buzz.blogspot.com
    @ohhmytash

    ReplyDelete
  17. could you be any more gorgeous in the second photo? shiiiiit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving your blog!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. block their agro asses for shiz honey!!!! why the hell are they even following if they want to hate on your pics??

    hehe xx big love honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog! I fllow you with bloglovin! XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. your amazing. i miss you. and i can't wait to see the lookbook!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *you're

      i'm not retarded. just haven't had enough coffee. ok i'm retarded if i haven't had enough coffee :)

      Delete
  22. Love love love! Always perfection xx

    NEONblacklosangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiiiyoooo! Sup Pursenboots. I've been 'following' you on instagram and have finally found the night to follow you to your blog. I dig your look and photog skills.....maybe modeling too......not sure what it is you do...but you have a good sense of that....all of the above......either way I dig it. . . just here to say that I dig it

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are SO lucky to get so many freebies!!
    I can't afford most of that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  25. Where the shit did you get that bra sister? It is all kinds of amazing!
    You should check out marlies dekkers - I went to her shop last time I was in Amsterdam. It was fantastic!

    Digging that hat too. I'm picky about hats but this one ticks all the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all the pictures!

    I'm also bad at updating my blog because I have a lot of things to do in school.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can't wait for your next post!!
    Wish you posted more often!
    I love that you carry that Gucci bag often, it's so cool!
    I hate the concept of the so called "it" bag of the moment that you see tons of girls carrying around.
    Post more photos soon!!!!
    Thanks!!! Cari

    ReplyDelete